Step By Step Guide to Filling out SPDBS Change of Name Request
- A Saluki who has NOT produced or sired a SPDBS registered litter. and is whelped in the USA may be eligible for a name change.
- Enter the SPDBS CRN number of the Saluki.
- Enter the Registered Name of the Saluki as it appears on the current registration.
- Enter the current registered owner(s) of the Saluki.
- Enter the new name requested for the Saluki. (40 character limit including hyphens and spaces)
- If the Saluki was named by the litter owner/s who is the FIRST owner of the Saluki and not the current owner, their signature is required in this section as well as any co-owner/s of the litter.
- All owners MUST sign.
- Return the signed Name Change Request Form to the Registrar with the needed fee.
- The new SPDBS Pedigree will be emailed or surface mailed if requested to the NEW owner(s). Name changes are not guaranteed.