Request for Critique Panel
Step By Step Guide to Filling out SPDBS Application for a Critique
Directions for filling out the Form are below.
Use this form to request a Critique(s) for a Saluki seeking Registration with SPDBS Request Panel Form
- Enter full name of the Saluki as it will be registered or is currently registered
- Check sex of the Saluki
- Enter the Birthdate of the Saluki, its age, whether it is a Smooth or Feathered coat type.
- Enter the Salukis color, pattern and markings, please note the color as well as the white markings and if the Saluki is a Parti Color, Irish Marked, Grizzle or Brindle or any combination of the aforementioned.
- Enter the country where the Saluki was whelped.
- Enter the Sire’s registered name.
- Enter the country where the Sire was whelped and his Registration if known. This can be unknown.
- Enter the Dam’s registered name.
- Enter the country where the Dam was whelped and her Registration number. This can be unknown
- The next section is filled out by the SPDBS Registrar.
- Signature of the Owner or and Authorized Agent is required here.
- Enter the Owner of the Saluki at the time of the Critique, the physical mailing address, a telephone contact, and email address.
- Return this application to the SPDBS Registrar or the SPDBS Secretary.