Archived SPDBS Newsletters
Enjoy exploring past SPDBS Newsletters. This section will be continually updated.
The Society News Winter 2020-2021
- The oldest Depictions of Canines with an emphasis on Salukis in Susa and Tepe Gawra, by F. Hole and C.Wyllie
- A Tale of Two Fish
- The Saluki in Middle Eastern Cultures by Sir Terence Clark
- The Society and the Kazakh Tazy by Mary Beth Rogers
- Memorial for James Green
- What’s in a name? by Gertrude Hinsch, Ph.D.
- Kurdish Tazi in Iran by Sir Terence Clark
- The Tajee of southeastern Turkey by Mary Beth Rogers
- Images from Kazakhstan and Egypt from Andrey Kovalenko, Oleg Belyalov, Steve Bodio, and Jutta Ruebesam
- Tazis Imported from Iran by the Sattarzadeh Brothers
- Stamps by Lorraine Trenholm
- A Tribute to Sagi Az Miandoab by Gerd Andersson
- Falling for Syria by Micaela Lehtonen
- Regional Pictures of Syrian Saluki
- A Report on the Syrian Saluki Show-2005 by Sir Terence Clark
- Ears and Collars on Syrian Saluki by Sir Terence Clark
- A Visit with Jeanne Menning by Sir Terence Clark
- Tribal Syrian Saluki in USA by Gertrude Hinsch, Ph.D.
- A Pictorial A Day in the Life of Sadeeki
- Saluki Coats-Types and Colors by Gertrude Hinsch, Ph.D.